[bksvol-discuss] Re: P D James book request and thanks

  • From: Cindy <cindyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 02:32:32 -0800

I'mlike you, Lissi--I can read books that are scary (though I usually look at
the end first so I don't get too tense) but I don't like to see movies that are
scary. However, watching a video at home isn't so bad, since the screen is
smaller and I can leave the room if a scene bothers me too much; then my
husband can tell me when it's over and I can come back. smile

Cindy