[bksvol-discuss] Re: Oxford History of Britain

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:50:28 -0500

I released it last week, as  soon as I read your e-mail, and wrote you that I
did. I can't believe that
someone's already taken it.

I just checked -- it's there, but Britain is spelled incorrectly -- it's
spelled B r it o n -- I wonder if that's
someone else's, because I'm sure yours was spelled correctly. I should have
clicked on it as if to
download to see if it gave a name, but i didn't think of it until too late, and
it takes so long to load . .
.However, if it's not yours, you can reject it as being a duplicate and ask if
someone else has yours.

Cindy