[bksvol-discuss] Overnight Resume

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 18:52:20 -0500

Hi James, this list is a great place to ask for books, IMO.

I suspect Overnight Resume will become a PQ book but since it's only 134
pages (for the 3rd edition) I put a hold on it and I'll scan it as long as
it isn't in the collection before I get it. All of the copies are currently
checked out so I don't know when it will come in.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 6:41 AM, James <jakon22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Don't know if this the place to ask or not but I would love it if someone
> would be able to put a book called:
> Overnight Resume by Donald Asher
> On Bookshare.
> His other book: Cracking the Hidden Job Market is a great book.
> Thanks

Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Trail of the Spellmans (Document #5) by Lisa Lutz (this
author is coming to a library near me on March 14!!!!!)