[bksvol-discuss] Re: Outsourcer replacement of excellent books (was "courtesy")

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:18:06 -0500

Elizabeth, whatever works for you works for you. smile.

Judy s.

E. wrote:
If they are checking the collection during the past two months, they must have missed the "hold for e" on Nicholas Cook. I just gave up bring it up over and over again Judy with the VAT team. Eventually, as you know, I gave up altogehter on the VAT team and left so I could actually have time to get things done in my own personal work and helping Cindy with her list. Helping her seems more tangible work to me than going round and round in discussions with VAT. I am sure you will all get things done eventually but there was so much discussing it simply was taking a lot of my time and if felt like I might use my time more profitably. After a while, I just could not take it any more. Perhaps you can recruit somebody with the right kind of patience for the process you have in place.
E.