[bksvol-discuss] Outlook fix

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:05:42 -0600

This message is for Jana Jackson, but since I didn't have any success in
getting the correct address from a list message I am sending it to the
list.  Some one else might notice the problem on their own computer
sometime besides.

Jana, you wrote saying you had problems with jaws
just like I was having, and now I have a fix for that problem.  You
might still have the second problem you mentioned, but you could try
downloading the fix for Outlook from the link below if you would like.
I just read all my listmail to check it out and it didn't stop reading
once.

ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/Tools/5.10FixOE6.zip

Just unzip the files to the jaws510/settings/enu folder.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity