[bksvol-discuss] Re: Out Sourcers

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 09:25:11 -0400

Hi, Carrie.
Yes, it does.
Thanks.
Christina

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carrie Karnos
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 12:33 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Out Sourcers

  Hi Christina,

  Please go to the advanced search screen, find the drop-down menu for Books to
Search, and select Books Available Worldwide. Then click on the Advanced Search
button. I just tried it now and found 8,210 books but I see books of all
qualities and also adult content books. Your number will be smaller unless
you're set up to see everything.

  If you want to see the number of public domain books, start out the same way
Available Books instead, then click on the Advanced Search button. I see 4,100
books that are public domain (aka freely available).

  Hope this helps! Carrie