[bksvol-discuss] Re: Out Sourcers

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 21:40:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sue,

Yes, I have had lots of requests for NIMAC books from college students, who
need to brush up on a subject. It's heartbreaking to have to turn them down,
but I can't break Federal laws. Since the NIMAC is a federally funded program,
I have no choice but to turn down everyone who doesn't qualify. If and when the
Feds ever change their laws (don't hold your breath!), then I'd be more than
happy to let people read the NIMAC books. Till then, sorry!

Carrie

Date: 08/28/09 06:26:00