[bksvol-discuss] Re: Out Sourcers

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:47:19 -0700

Hi Carrie!

    Thank you so much for sharing this really, really interesting
information about the other people who contribute their energy to bookshare!

    If it isn't too much trouble, would you be willing to tell us about the
other companies that you mentioned, what they do, who they help, and how
they help them?  I know it means more typing for you, and I feel bad asking,
but I do find all of this so interesting, and inspiring!  I love knowing how
people effect people!

Mayrie

  _____