[bksvol-discuss] Re: Out Sourcers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:13:57 -0700 (PDT)

I think it was one of the outsourcers. I have the idea, don't know exactly
where I got it, that the outsourcers are in India and Africa and somewhere
Carrie went last year or so? Thailand or --some island that was part of
something. All I remember is that I thought the food would be interesting, but
as I recall the weather wasn't good. Unfortunately, neither my memory nor my
thought processes are as good as they once were.
That's why we still need volunteers smile Be sure to fill out a report on that
book.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: