[bksvol-discuss] Re: Our First Submission

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 21:32:19 -0700 (PDT)

There is a series you might be interested in: Stealing the Network. One of the
books in the series was added to the collection yesterday: Sealing the Network:
How To Own the Box. It's a collection of short stories about hacking based on
true technology.

I see that when one clicks on the title one only sees the long synopsis. Where
does the short synopsis show up? Is that only available to members?

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/