[bksvol-discuss] Re: Our Cindy

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 02:21:42 -0500

Thank you Carrie. The long silence concerns me as well.
Let's hope all that is wrong is a disk crash.
E.

At 12:49 AM 2/17/2009, you wrote:
I'm planning on finding her phone number and giving her a call tomorrow. Cindy is so reliable and conscientious, that this disappearance is way out of character. I REALLY hope that it's a trivial matter, like having her computer die, instead of something more serious. Of course I'll let everyone know immediately if I hear anything.
Carrie