[bksvol-discuss] Ot: news, (the very short version)

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 05:12:11 -0700

Hi, folks, my room has been painted, any place a shelf could be placed on a
wall has been placed (they got it right so all my Braille books and CD
collection is stashed), and best of all, my connection problems (fingers
crossed and bated breath) have been solved. Some guys from the phone company
connected a data line from my sister's computer to mine. (they had to go
under the house and drill a hole through my floor so a wire could go
through.) The result is I could download stuff from the Bard site, I could
talk on Skype, and (whoopee!) go to my chat room sites and experienced no
connection problems. I know longer need my receiver. I'm in business. I can
finally chat with you all and am ready to do some serious (or
not-so-serious) proofreading. It's good to be back. Regards, Kim.

database 4973 (20100325) __________

http://www.eset.com