[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot: is this happening to you?

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:40:39 -0800

Ot: is this happening to you?Kim it could be the server/IP address, could be
your ISP having some issues, if it doesn't normally happen on a daily basis,
like all the time but happens sometimes.
--------------------------------
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx