[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot Fw: A FreedomBox Call to Action

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 03:49:31 -0500

I think AFB has one going. There might be blogging info on their website. Try www.afb.org. I believe www.w3.org/wai also has standards and the US and Common Market membership gives it some clout. EU has high access standards for participating trading partners and is going to be good for web access. Will let you know anything I find out.

Do not know anything specific ACB and NFB is doing but you could of course call their offices and ask. Lots of the time, they are doing things but not putting out a lot of info about it the way they have been doing with say banks.

E.

At 02:38 PM 1/17/2006, you wrote:

Hi E,
Do you know of any other initiatives by organizations for the purpose of
getting Google to make this feature accessible?
Thanks,
Kellie