[bksvol-discuss] Ot: For Those Looking For Work

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:25:21 -0500

Hi everyone. I try not to forward things to lists. I'm making an exception
this time because I know a lot of you are actively looking for work, and so
many of you have good typing and people skills. Quality home-based jobs can
make life so much easier and better for blind people. I hope this will make
a difference for you or someone you know.

Monica Willyard

Employment Options

We are please to announce these fall exciting updates!

* Employment Options is now working with one of the largest providers of

home-based workers to help them fill 5,000 part and full-time customer

service positions.  If you have responsible SSDI/SSI clients who type 25

words a minute and a home computer let us know.  For more information

contact Suzanne Cutler at scutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

* Good news for those looking for PART-TIME work!!

We are now helping those SSDI and SSI job-seekers who are looking for

part-time hours. Please note- Many ticket-holders will NOT lose cash

benefits when they return to work.

 *  Try out our new national toll-free phone number!!

       1-800-441-3114

Ticket Holders, Employers, Organizations and Professionals - We have the

resources and contacts to fill your employment needs! Call us and tell us

how we can help you!

             MyTrainingOptions.Com

Counselor Assistant Training - February 1, 2009 Qualified Ticket holders may

be eligible for training to be an assistant to our placement counselors. For

more information, contact Joe Greico at scutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In your e-mail be sure to put COUNSELOR TRAINING in the subject line and

give us your name, state, phone number and why you would want to be a

Counselor Assistant.

Customer Service Training - February 15

Qualified Ticket holders who want to work from home in customer service may

be eligible for free training.  For more info contact Suzanne Cutler at

scutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In your e-mail be sure to put CUSTOMER SERVICE in the subject line and give

us your name, state, phone number and why you want to work servicing

customers from your home.  If you are a VR client, please note, training

must be approved.

THE 2 TEXTS OF SUCCESS

instructors

Who has the highest rate of placement success?  Those Placement

professionals who use the methodology developed by Paula Reuben Vieillet,

MA, CVE in her two companion books: Disabilities/Different Abilities: A New

Perspective For Job Hunters.  The Instructors Guide helps counselors use the

workbook with each client.  The workbook is a simple step by step positive

visual approach that inspires client cooperation and effort.  And that adds

up to amazing placement rates!

Order at

http://www.myemploymentoptions.com/books.php

MORE ON THE PUBLISHING FRONT:  Next year Bartleby Press will be publishing

Paula's latest book:  Employment Options: The Ultimate Resource For Job

Seekers With Disabilities and Other Challenges.

Welcome To Newest Additions to Our Hard-Working Team of Professionals:

Counselor Assistants:  Joe Greico in Illinois, Derek Lewis in Michigan, Ray

Morrison in Arizona, Carolyn Bartz in Washington and Rachel Davidson in

California.

Client Screener: Sheika Jones in Florida Pass Plan Coordinator: Audrey James

in Florida.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT FOR EMPLOYMENT OPTIONS!!  HAPPY

THANKSGIVING!!

Paula Vieillet, MA, CVE

Employment Options, Inc.

P.O.  Box 46694

St. Petersburg, Fl  33741

www.myemploymentoptions.com

(727) 363-4335 phone

(727) 363-1387 fax

Ardis Bazyn

For inspirational speaking, business coaching, or writing:

www.bazyncommunications.com For Avon products: www.youravon.com/abazyn