[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot Cats and Books Don't mix

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:43:19 -0500

Oh Kelly, I'm sorry but I had to laugh. My cat climbs up on my computer desk all the time, have to chase her off it constantly. How about this one though. I had a braille book I was reading open on my bed. I left for a while, came back and found she had thrown up on the book, and it wasn't mine! So I had to clean it as best I could, call the library and tell them what happened, and I offered to pay for the book but they were nice about it. Cats, you gotta love em. I know, some people don't simply because they are always into things, but that's part of their charm, and though I want to wring her neck sometimes, she is so cute I can't stay mad at her long.
Patti

Dear Lord, help me to become the kind of person that my dog thinks I am.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>