[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot BL Withdrawal

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:33:48 -0700

Hi, Patti. I can definitely empathize! I would be utterly lost without my
Braille Lite...of course, unless I got a better notetaker to replace it, but
without anything to replace it, I'd definitely be lost! That's how I do my
daily Bible readings and most of my reading in general, so I definitely
wouldn't know what to do with myself without it! Take care.
Julie Morales, 1 day smoke-free!
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx