[bksvol-discuss] Re: Orson Scott Card book submitted; Fiona Buckley to be scanned

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 07:46:17 -0500

I read this message saying that somebody was submitting Enchantment. Then I checked and the submit says it is "publisher quality". How can an individual be submitting publisher quality unless he is the representative of the publishing house?

E.

        From: Eugene Hetzer Jr.         Date: 1/16/2009

I'm about to upload "Enchantment" by Orson Scott Card.
 The book should prove quite easy to proofread, and I
anticipate no problems with it.

The next book I'll be working on is "Queen of
Ambition" by Fiona Buckley.  It too is on the
wishlist.

Have a good day, and bye for now.

Gene

WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS AVAILABLE AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.eset.com