[bksvol-discuss] Re: O'reilly - Not Every Book Is Technical

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 11:17:39 -0400

I like that one,

And the one on Repairing and Upgrading your PC an area that frankly i am quite terrified of playing in. But know I need to learn how if I am to progress, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)

----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>