[bksvol-discuss] Re: Optional Hyphens

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:49:31 -0500

Hi Lori,
I can't think of a way to do it all at once without also taking out hyphens you
want to keep.  I just finished changing  (space - space) to (--) in a text, but
that works because it doesn't take hyphens out of words that need them.  I'm
afraid you'll have to search for each one.  Of course I'm not the final word!
But that's what I'd have to do.

Sandi