[bksvol-discuss] Re: OpticBook 3600

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 19:06:25 -0500

Hi Sarah,

I can't speak to the scanner's software package as I don't own one myself. Though, FineReader looks like it should be able to control items like Brightness and resolution, just like Kurzweil or OpenBook do. Go to the tip for using FineReader on my website to read about the different settings. The direct URL:

http://jbrownell.com/bks/tip.asp?id=7

HTH,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah J. Blake" <sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>