[bksvol-discuss] OpticBook 3600

  • From: "Sarah J. Blake" <sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 16:44:57 -0400

Well, I bought it, and I'm sure it's a good scanner. However, the scanner
software is inaccessible so I can't do anything about changing settings.
FineReader is fine, but without being able to change the settings this is
useless to me. If anyone knows about scripts for this thing, please let me
know.

Sarah J. Blake
Personal mail to:
sjblake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx