[bksvol-discuss] Re: OpticBook

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 14:56:04 -0400

I love books on plants, gardening and landscaping.

Takes all kinds.

By the way, Wolf's Blood is now in the validation queue thanks to Jim B. and Cindy for making it all possible.

I suggest we have a third list, a sort of "not quite ready for prime time" list. Validators can send a book there while waiting for pages from a library or for anothe validator to describe diagrams or something like that. Only books with issues which are being worked on can go in that list and the issue has to be clearly stated when the book is sent to the list. It can be a place for books to live safely while a validator is waiting for pages or the book is being worked on in some way.

Only the submitter or validator will be able to download the book from the "not quite ready for prime time list".

The advantage is a book can be worked on and saved while the validator is free to work on other things while waiting for missing bits.
This is only the beginning of an idea so
Comments?
E.