[bksvol-discuss] Re: Opening a book in Microsoft word.

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 16:33:05 -0600

What format of the book did you download?  RTF?  The rtf version should open
in word.  If you are coming up in "protected view" you'll need to click your
mouse somewhere in the text and your cursor will then move.  You can then do
control-s and word will ask if you want to enable save mode and just say
yes.  The brf book should open though I have no knowledge of this.  Susan
might.