[bksvol-discuss] Re: Openbook TTS

  • From: "Phyllis Stevens" <catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 04:51:29 -0500

I tried what you said. I still don't have speech in open book!  Says it
can't load the speech driver and that I should make sure the correct
speech synthe is in my settings menu.
I can't get any straight answers from FS, cause I don't think they even
know why it doesn't work!  I have modified, repaired, and reinstalled.
Nothing works.  OB without speech is useless to me.  I can't aford to
buy K1000!  I don't have a job right now! I even lost office so don't
have a way to validate books just now.  This is all a result of my fire
on February 22 of last year!  Nothing's working right, no job is
happening since I gave up my stand due to fallen sales, and this thing
with OB is the last straw.

catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx