[bksvol-discuss] Re: Openbook 8.

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 01:16:11 -0600

Hi Kim,

You might try using the Fine Reader OCR engine. It seems to separate paragraphs
with more uniformity. Also, you might try changing your settings to have
OpenBook save your documents in RTF format as the default.

Often, OB8 will not separate dialog between two people into separate
paragraphs. You can do this very easily in your RTF document. Open it using MS
Word. In the find field, type quote space quote. I used the words here so that
JAWS will pronounce them, but you should use the symbols " "

In the replace field type quote carrot p quote. Again I used the words, but use
the symbols "^p"

I hope this helps and that I didn't confuse you.

Blessings.

Lynn I

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.