[bksvol-discuss] Re: Open book problem

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:06:38 -0700

You can use the context key and rename the file including changing the
extension to .rtf.  That may work; however, if it doesn't you have lost your
original file.

Although you should be able to use the context menu and make a copy of the file
in case the renaming and changing the extension does not work.

Lori