[bksvol-discuss] Re: Open Positions at Benetech

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:20:38 -0500

Lora, I think you've got a good shot at getting the job. The worst that could happen is that they say no, and the best that could happen is that you get a great job and get to move to California to work with neat people. (smile) You're resourceful, have good instincts, understand the Bookshare mission, and could be just what Bookshare needs. So I say go for it! Would a letter of support help you at all? I'll write one for you if it will because I've seen your behavior as a volunteer over a fairly long period of time.

Monica Willyard