[bksvol-discuss] Re: Open Book Settings

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 23:52:14 -0400

Lori,
This gives me a great deal of hope with Open Book. Like I just wrote to Roger I
have had OB 9 for about a year or longer and have rarely used it. So hopefully
now I can start using it and maybe, just maybe my husband will stop going bald.
LOL
Netta
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we
are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most
frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented,
fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing
small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so
that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as
children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light
shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are
liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates
others."-Mariann  Williamson