[bksvol-discuss] Open Book Question

  • From: "Rachel Black" <serenityangel1983@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:16:40 -0700

Hi, everyone.

I'm using OpenBook version 7.02. I heard it doesn't save RTF files very well.
I'm wondering if it saves Microsoft Word files without the extra characters, or
would I be better going into Microsoft Word, then file, then scan using Open
Book. Also, which is the best scanning engine to use, OMNI PAGE, Recognida, or
Fine Reader? I'm using a Dell AIO 926 all-in-one scanner, printer, and copier.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Rachel