[bksvol-discuss] Re: Open Book Library OT

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 22:38:17 -0400

I think you mean Open Library don't you?

"The time to speak the truth has come.... The government of the United States cannot be on the side of peasants because it is an ally of the landowners. It cannot be on the side of workers anywhere in the world because it is an ally of the monopolies. It cannot be on the side of colonies because it is an ally of the colonizing powers." - Fidel Castro 1960

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com