[bksvol-discuss] Re: Open Book 6

  • From: rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: mlhr@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 21:47:41 -0500 (EST)

That is a possibility that I didn't think of. Right now, though, other possibilities are opening up. Mike has offered to send me his adaptor, so that I can get into that old hard drive and retrieve the book I was working on. I await that. Now another lister has offered me her old copy of Open Book 8. I am waiting for tomorrow to call Freedom Scientific and ask if that is compatible with Windows 7 and what is involved, if anything,

-----Original  in licence transfer.Message-----