[bksvol-discuss] Re: Open Book 6

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 21:14:02 -0500

Hi Roger,
This suggestion may be really off the wall, but I thought I should say something just in case. Would it be possible for you to use the free version of open book to finish your book? Having to restart your computer may be too much for you to put up with but maybe not. I remember that I had to use the JAWS free demo to finish proofing. It drove me nuts, but I was desperate. Good luck!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 2:51 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Open Book 6

Oh well, I just called Freedom Scientific tech support and asked one
question the answer for which caused the call to end very quickly. My
tech support calls never get resolved that quickly. The question was,
is Open Book 6 compatible with Windows 7? The answer was no. Well, I
don't know when or if I will get back into scanning books, but we'll
see about that.