[bksvol-discuss] Only one left!

  • From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 20:54:31 -0800

Found the wish list via the BS website. Got a validator to tag team with.
All that's left: does anyone know what date was Gustavo's death? You can
send to me privately about that.  Now signing off the list again. (And
turning off computer to install new larger monitor, 22" LCD widescreen! That
and my Brailliant, and my BrailleNote PK and I'm a reading fool!

Lizzers, waiting to add new dog

Liz Halperin
Portland, OR
lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx