[bksvol-discuss] Re: Only 50?

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:43:30 -0500

Hi Tracy,
I'm still confused as to why you are thinking there are only 50 volunteers? The figures Gustavo gave referenced the first quarter of this year. Case in point, I was not included in the listing because my renewal date isn't until July.

Jake
In the first three months of 2006, 20 individuals earned entirely free subscriptions to Bookshare.org. Over 50 members reduced their subscription costs. Our members earn credits that defray their subscription costs every time they ubmit new or improved books or volunteer to validate submitted books. Please do remember that only individuals who provide us with documentation of a qualifying print-disability can become subscribers.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>