[bksvol-discuss] Re: Only 15% of books on hold

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:46:41 -0800

Well, it's about time!
Chela Robles AKA trumpeter Chris Botti the grouch who will start smiling if everyone just quit complaining about Hold Fors.
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti---- --------------------
Chela Robles