[bksvol-discuss] One of my first scans

  • From: "Nan Hawthorne" <hathorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 19:52:59 -0700

OK, I need feedback.

I just scanned the book "Love Locked Out" about the
development of sexual taboos in Western civilization.

i used my new OpticBook and the scan looks darn clean.

However it did not register page for page.. just one
long file with page breaks where Word thinks they
should be.  They are not after the page numbers and
before the header words.

Did I do something wrong?

Thanks!

Nan