[bksvol-discuss] One book needed to fill Crown of Stars series

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 01:56:05 -0700 (PDT)

Below is a note to you all from the person who requested the first two books in
the Crown of Stars series.

I'll post the request on the Wish List.

Cindy

Thank you for helping me get those books from the Crown of Stars series scanned
and uploaded.  There are a total of seven books in the series, and bookshare
now has books 1-4, six and seven.  I was wondering if you would please ask the
list if someone would please scan the fifth book

• The Gathering Storm
By Kate Elliot
2003

   The person who had the first two books scanned did an excellent job if they
would be interested.  Also, if anyone is interested, as a secondary concer,
book three

The Burning Stone

 had quite a few scanning errors.  Mainly words left off on almost every line,
making the story very hard for readers to follow.  If anyone would be
interested in scanning that it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for
your prompt action on my previous requests.

Sincerely,
Ryan Thomas