[bksvol-discuss] Re: One More Technical Question

  • From: "William Korn" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "willythekorn" for DMARC)
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 18:23:15 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks, Evan.  I'll try again (but I'll save my full synopsis somewhere before
I click "Next"!).
Bill Korn

From: William Korn (Redacted sender "willythekorn" for DMARC) Sent: Thursday,
November 12, 2015 12:42 PMTo: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject:
[bksvol-discuss] One More Technical Question I think I just submitted my first
book, The Death Ship by B. Traven.  I had completed the synopsis and clicked (I
thought) the "Next" button, only to find myself back at the start of the
submission process.  The process never got to the point where it would ask me
for a contact e-mail (which the guidelines said would be asked for), nor did I
see a "confirmation screen". Is there a way to confirm that the submission
actually occurred?  Also, will I be informed when the book is available for
download?  (My wife is interested in reading it.) Bill Korn