[bksvol-discuss] Re: One More Technical Question

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 13:20:46 -0500

You can go to your My Scans in Process page and see if the book is listed there.
Go to My Bookshare, then to Volunteer Home, then click on My Scans in Process.
If it isn’t there, then you’ll need to submit it again.
It has taken longer than usual lately for the Confirmation screen to show up
after completing the submission process.
However, if you clicked the Next button and it went back to the same page, the
only thing I know of that would cause that is that there was something missing
from the form you filled out.
The second page of the Submission form, after uploading the book and getting
the quality analysis and filling in the ISBN, if there is one, will be the one
which must have the title, author, copyright holder, copyright date, publisher,
short synopsis, and long synopsis. If any of those are missing, clicking the
Next button will send you back to fill it in.
The page after that is the Category page, where you check the appropriate
categories for that book, (or see which ones are already checked if the book
has an ISBN and Bookshare came up with the metadata for that book).
Then finally is the Comments page where you can enter your email address, and
any other info about the book that a proofreader might need to know.
Only after all those are done and you click the Submit link will the
confirmation page come up.
Evan