[bksvol-discuss] One More Technical Question

  • From: "William Korn" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "willythekorn" for DMARC)
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 17:42:13 +0000 (UTC)

I think I just submitted my first book, The Death Ship by B. Traven.  I had
completed the synopsis and clicked (I thought) the "Next" button, only to find
myself back at the start of the submission process.  The process never got to
the point where it would ask me for a contact e-mail (which the guidelines said
would be asked for), nor did I see a "confirmation screen".
Is there a way to confirm that the submission actually occurred?  Also, will I
be informed when the book is available for download?  (My wife is interested in
reading it.)
Bill Korn