[bksvol-discuss] Re: One More Question:)

  • From: Christine Szostak <szostak.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 16:06:06 -0400

Excellent, thanks!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Judy s.
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 3:53 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: One More Question:)

  Hi Chris,

  That's correct.  And welcome to volunteering!!  It's always great to have
another volunteer.

  Judy s.
  Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese

  On 4/21/2014 2:03 PM, Christine Szostak wrote:

    Hi,
      So just for clarification, if the book already has all pages numbered, I
should do nothing, even if  the very first page in the doc  (title page or book
jacket, in this case book jacket info is first), I should leave that labeled as
"1" which is how it is currently labeled in this particular book. Is this
correct?
    Have a marvelous afternoon!
    Chris