[bksvol-discuss] Re: One Last Question

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:17:16 -0700

We have had lengthy discussions on this list about the header issue. Bookshare supposedly has the equipment to do this, but as numerous users keep telling them, their equipment doesn't do a good job; therefore, many of us tend to remove the title and/or author's name before ever sending the book for validation. Since you are validating a book, if possible, you might contact the original scanner and ask what he/she prefers to have you do.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny Wood" <mellow.yellow@xxxxxxxxxxx>