[bksvol-discuss] Re: One Last Question

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:57:32 -0500

Erase the headers at the top of the page. There has been quite a bit on this subject and readers using screen readers don't care to hear the headers all the time. Just make sure the copyright page is fine.
For skype contact bobwichitaks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny Wood" <mellow.yellow@xxxxxxxxxxx>