[bksvol-discuss] One Great Idea Released

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 12:54:17 +0000

Hi,
Just to let everyone know, I released this book after I started to work on it,
because I thought I should go over the manual, since many things appear to have
changed since I was proofing a while back. I'm going to consider myself a total
beginner for the time being. If someone sees a book that would be good for a
beginner to proof, would you please tell me about it?

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,