[bksvol-discuss] Re: On the One who has left

  • From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 22:29:00 -0800

Oops, you are correct. Feb 11th. I remembered Lisa's date incorrectly: I
come home from dog school Feb 9th, so will be home in time to light a
yartzeit candle for him. (Jewish remembrance, even though he wasn't.) I'm
back on vol list and gen'l discussion lists, both in digest form thank god!
Yes, I still miss him so deeply. I haven't been able to make myself remove
him from my address book. Other staff who have left, then get names removed,
but not Gustavo. liz

Liz Halperin
Portland, OR
lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx