[bksvol-discuss] Re: On the One who has left

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 00:11:59 -0500

Dear Liz,

You work fast!

I Believe Gustavo died on Sunday, February 11th. He was part of my original definition of Bookshare when I thought it was a miracle and still couldn't conceive how much it would enrich and enliven my life. I think of him being there when Bookshare was still an itch in Jim's brain and a twinkle in his eye. Gustavo was there when Bookshare was new enough that characters could be characters and we were more small town. I imagine I'll always miss Gustavo. He is in my daily prayers.

I am touched and comforted to know that others still care about him.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>