[bksvol-discuss] Re: On Roger's commentsRE: Re: Books with HOLDs

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 00:31:55 -0500

This is one area where Roger and I are in complete agreement. It's why I
strip headers and run the spellchecker before starting to read. Stopping to
fix things or delete a header often results in my losing my train of thought
and the ideas presented on that page. Kurzweil lets me see spelling errors
in context while I'm running rank spelling, and I can fix most scannos
before starting to read. Then proofreading becomes more like just reading
the book because I only have to stop to fix scannos the spellchecker
couldn't catch, like the word bum for burn.

Monica Willyard