[bksvol-discuss] On Christmas Eve

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 10:54:51 -0800 (PST)

I just uploaded (a little late) On Christmas Eve by
Margaret Wise Brown. I meant to do this book before
Christmas but I forgot.

I just noticed it has one error the word and is
displayed as adn and that will need to be fixed.

The copyright name is not the same as the author's
name but I put that in the comments section.

It's a short children's book.

Jamie in Michigan