[bksvol-discuss] Re: Omnipage for Mac

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 01:01:25 -0500

Omnipage has been available since the early 2000s on the Mac. The current version for the Mac is Omnipage X, runs on the typical supported Mac OS X platforms.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 10/26/2016 12:26 AM, Valerie Maples wrote:

I never heard about Omnipage for Mac; odd since I get nearly weekly emails for them pushing all their other products. Wonder which operating systems it worked on…

Valerie

On Oct 25, 2016, at 9:32 PM, Chris Zeigler <chrisallen032@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:chrisallen032@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hello this is Chris
I just found out that Nuance Communications has discontinued omnipage for Mac so they are no longer carrying the product on their site.